Thursday, July 23, 2020

David's short bio

Here is a summary of my skill set stack I have acquired over 50 years of being in the business world. I am a jack-of-all-trades: "the original quote is, "jack-of-all-trades master of BUT not one." 

Over the course of my 50+year career, I've been successful in starting, turning around, and running businesses in the retail, wholesale, and service industries. 

As an avid lifelong learner,  I never went to college and am obsessed with giving myself an MBA in real-world skills. I have acquired skills in management, sales, business development, IT, social media marketing, and training.

As a result of this accumulated experience, I have a seasoned perspective on how to build, grow, and run small businesses. So I created http://yourofficesos.net to offer my expertise to a solopreneur who needs to free themselves to focus on the core strengths of their business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment