Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Virtual Business

After I retired, I was asked by the guy who provided our company's I.T. services to become a sales rep for him. Sure, I could do that I had sold the rental software that we integrated his service.  

In selling managed I.T. services, I went to networking groups. Quite a few of the group meeting where help in coworking venues. I saw people working there on the back-end of their business who should hire someone to do the back-office tasks and other things that were not part of the revenue-generating necessities. 

After retirement, my wife and I had to split time going back and forth from DFW to KCMO to tend to aging relatives. I had to leave selling managed I.T. services. 

I found that my lifetime skillsets lent itself to being that part of the office that a solopreneur would need to generate revenue and bring in and deal with customers and clients. I am a lifelong "rainmaker." 

My wife is a career administrative assistant. Together, we can provide the complete office remotely that bridges the solo stage to the small business stage. 

Your Office S.O.S.was are born. Click here to see our website

 My elevator speech: 


My company is Your Office S.O.S. S.O.S. stands for supported outsourced services.
We offer a variety of remote solutions such as business development to make you profitable and administrative assistant services to make you productive.
My ideal client is a solopreneur you know who is going under in the waves of the details surrounding their business. 
We bring 100 years of professional experience to the rescue and help you recover your life and time. 
We let you do what you do best: we handle the rest.
If you are drowning in a sea of stress: call Your Office S.O.S. We take your life from crappy to happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment